I redid my business card.
On the new layout, there’s space for a short, concise tagline that sums up my job. I feel like there are tons of cool ways to express what I do, and so I’m looking for feedback on which one you like:
- not all the answers, but a lot of questions
- exploring ancient faith in a postmodern way
- seeking out grace, beauty, and love
- acting in faith, hope, and love
- “a new command i give to you: love.” -Jesus
- reach. connect. grow. discover. worship.
- hang out. talk. discover. believe. love.
- seeking the truth that builds and frees.
- be with students. show them God.
Or feel free to use this as springboards and suggest changes.
For any random readers that happen upon this post, I work for a church, in youth ministry.
Feedback, anyone? Thanks.